1. Planning your podcast and finding your unique voice6 mins
The tricky thing is actually building an audience.
2. Choosing the right equipment - Microphones, Mixers and other gear10 mins
One piece of gear that makes the most difference
3. Editing, Producing and Publishing Your Podcast7 mins
Your audio is your product, so it has to be crafted beautifully.
4. Shortisting & Inviting guests5 mins
How to decide who should be the guest ?
5. Marketing your podcast & recycling your content for new audiences8 mins
Let’s look at 10 tips to promote your podcast for maximum reach.
6. Measuring audience engagement7 mins
Measuring your audience engagement properly can help you attract quality advertisers.
7. Finding Advertizers & Monetizing Your Podcasts6 mins
Podcasts, in the last 2 years or so, have gained momentum. Edison Research estimates that...
8. Key Elements of Podcast Success6 mins
In the past seven chapters, we have covered many aspects of starting a podcast...